Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wedding Photos

This is a scene from a wedding reception in Wisconsin.  The lake in the background is Lake Michigan.  Lake Michigan is so big it looks like an ocean.  Once I rode a ferry across it with my parents.  It took hours!  It was really windy and wavy that day.  It was really fun to bump into the walls of the hallways walking around for a young boy.  Most of my time was spent at the arcade playing Super Off-Road.  I love that game.  The arcade version has a really cool steering wheel you can totally just spin around the corners.

If you've never played horse shoes before, you should try.  It's a lot harder than it looks.  The pits are pretty damn far apart and the shoes are heavy.  The weight is surprising, sort of like when you pick up a gun for the first time and you're like, "damn, this is really heavy!"

These are my friends Kyle and Amanda getting some of their wedding photos taken.  If I remember, it was windy and not as warm as I would have liked.  I found a giant dead fish on the beach, that was pretty cool.  I took a cell phone photo.  I was pretty drunk.

Kyle is one of my oldest friends.  He is really smart and one of the few people that have come visit me out East.  It was a business trip, but it was still awesome.  I took him and his co-workers to that sweet chill townie almost gay bar in soho I can't remember the name of and then had a long walk from Barcade in Brooklyn to my place on Skillman St. where we built a fire and cooked sausage outside and got more wasted with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment